Visit Baltimore Tourism Center boasts one of the most iconic American history locations in the United States. The executive and design teams at mobiManage presented an innovative technical solution to bring the exciting historical events of the past into present day reality.
MobiManage implemented a way for visitors to gain an educational immersion into the great city of Baltimore. Combined with offers of local attractions, museums, cultural organizations, and restaurants, Visit Baltimore wanted to emphasize the following customer segments:
- Tour Groups
- Family Reunions
- Destination Weddings
- Sports Groups
- Local Groups like girlfriends, groups, book clubs, employee associations, meet-ups, senior centers, etc.
How do you create a unique, unforgettable travel experience plus make history interesting to visitors? What’s the most memorable way to promote the best your city has to offer? Is there a cost-effective yet sophisticated design available in the marketplace? Out of all of the options, how do you know the project is successful? Which metrics and analytics are available to implement alongside a creative concept?
- Improve the overall in-destination experience
- Add interactive experiences to our marketing plan
- Grow social media and social content
- Increase non-tax or member due revenue opportunities
- Adopt new technology to engage visitors
Additionally, it was important for mobiManage to implement our expertise in the following key areas, having designed similar projects. Building upon our experience, we facilitated a quick two-month deadline in time for Baltimore to launch their new 2015 marketing campaign.
- Content – Allow users to users to search listings, build itineraries and find instant information on local members and partners
- Interactive Map – Allow users to use mapping technology for easy searching and step-by-step directions and information
- Ticketing and Booking – Integrate ticketing and booking systems to drive convenience and revenue opportunities
- Visitor Engagement– Custom mapping, enhanced visuals and a true multi touch experience will keep your visitors inspired
- Revenue Opportunities– Numerous ways to drive revenue through advertising, ticketing and marketing programs
- Data Capture– Gathering information about your visitors and/or locals is easy with our data capture tools
When you partner with mobiManage to take on any marketing challenge, you are joining a creative team of insightful software solutions experts. We love helping our clients structure their business strategy around new technological advancements in the digital marketing industry. With a great emphasis on the importance of creating a seamless customer experience around your brand, we coordinate all the necessary components.
For the Baltimore HD Customer Experience, we proposed a motion activated digital display installation spanning 6 eye-catching screens. Walk into the visitor center and see high-definition rich graphics and video projected at 4k resolution. We also offered a geo-targeted mapping feature that visitors are able to download onto their cell phones. With our responsive mobile design, no mater what the device, the Visit Baltimore Tourism Center is able to provide a seamless branding appearance across all devices.
mobiManage delivered an impressive interactive experience for anyone walking into the Visit Baltimore Tourism Center. We did this by well-executed software and hardware elements including the following:
- Responsive Website Design
- Mobile UI/UX Design & Development
- Visit Persona Use Case Consideration
- Motion Activated Digital Displays
- Custom Interface & Branding
- Custom Interactive Maps
- Integrated CRM for Automatic Updates
- Coupons & Deals Integration
- Itinerary Builder
- Forms with Email Capture for Lead Generation
Visit Baltimore was thrilled with our methodical approach in launching a unique customer experience designed to delight and educate visitors.